Random thoughts...

notsmokinjo

1 hour ago, notsmokinjo said:

The Power Puff Girls.... don't tell me your girls were denied the beauty that was the Power Puff Girls?????????

Ah okay, I think the powerpuff girls came along just a little after they would have been interested in them.

Edited by Sslip
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Sslip said:

Ah okay, I think the powerpuff girls came along just a little after they would have been interested in them.

Actually probably right, used to watch them with my cousin's kid when she lived with me.... and shes 20 this year so just a bit off... your excused for your ignorance. :D

• Haha 1

Oh I fink its awesome my back doesn't hurt and I can move but i think its bad that I took the pain pill and the muscle relaxy pill... at least I don't need to get the train home tonight.. cos I might be a bit something. I so can't focus. Can I never, i mean ever focus. There are lots of little thought balloons and when I catch them I can't hold onto them they just keep floating away. 

• Haha 3

Geez oh @notsmokinjo, you're  crazy enough without mixing your meds.. how you doing now...?

Many years ago when the weans were wee I took 2 tramadol, took away pain but I couldn't sit down cos every time I tried to I would start falling over to the side falling asleep (could well have been my imagination cos only me and weans in the hoose at the time) so for about 5/6 hrs I had to keep moving but couldnt just move had to move at warp speed and there was a lot and i mean a lot of crazy going on in my head some i knew was crazy some seemed logical..!! I Eventually crashed, next day looked at the packet and I was only meant to take 1...☺ ooops I've never took them since.. hahaha

• Haha 3

I know what you mean...about 10pm last night I took another dose and went to have a shower where I felt all dizzy so I had to sit on the floor of the shower and I woke there with the ice cold water raining down just after 2am... So then I heated up every heat bag in the house to get warm and the internet dropped out so I decided to make apple tea cakes then find my mobile then walk to the servo for credit recharge...at least I didn't think I could drive...and my cakes are sitting in the oven BT not cooking but I didn't turn the oven on and I washed last nights dishes cis no other frucker did... And now I'm thinking I probably shouldn't be the one to iron the kids uniform... 

• Like 2

@notsmokinjo at 12 years old I was ironing my dad's clothes for extra money. I got 10¢ for hankies, 15¢ for ties and pants and the big payday of 25¢ for shirts. So I agree that maybe you shouldn't be ironing the kids uniforms

• Like 2

@jillar your so funny, i don't pay for housework... she asked once for money for doing the dishes and is gave her a list of all the things i did for no money and she doesn't ask anymore... I figure at nearly $40 a shirt if anyone is gunna burn it it better be me.

• Like 2

@notsmokinjo that's the way we earned extra money to buy things we wanted. We got our allowance each week if we did our chores but if we wanted something that wasn't a necessity we did extra stuff. 

I still think at 12 kids should be doing their own laundry and ironing their own clothes though. But that's just the way I was raised. I have no children to back up my beliefs. Just  spoiled rotten pets lol

• Like 2

@jillar just cos you don't have kids doesn't mean you don't have knowledge or the right to comment... I'm just a tightarse mum, no pocket money (allowance) in our house but she does all the laundry for everyone and shares the dishes and she cooks dinner 1 night a week. Just haven't been game to let her iron cos she can be very unco.

• Like 2

Wow, that's awesome that she does all that already @notsmokinjo. You gotta good kid! And if she's uncoordinated it makes sense that you wouldn't want her to iron. So maybe you can make her a deal to cook 2 nights a week in exchange for you ironing her uniforms lol. 

• Haha 1

I'm not sure that 2 nights a week of tinned soup and toasties is worth it...lol...oh wait she had now mastered heating party pies and little boys (cocktail franks??).

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

@Whispers, That's why pommy sailors were called limeys... Cos captain cook made them all eat limes to avoid survey... Aah the joys of a convict education.

Sailors get it from lack of vit c, on this ship they get that and lead poisoning from can food. Oh so you know how to make hooch!  use the cubed sugar for that ;)

• Haha 1

On 5/7/2018 at 10:42 PM, Whispers said:

After watching the Series the Terror, i never want to get scurvy. Never heard of it before this series but Holy Crap

Vitamin C!  Get plenty of OJ.

Not to be confused with O.J.

Edited by Boo
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Boo said:

Vitamin C!  Get plenty of OJ.

image.png.9e7bbcbed1bf73a904981b83fed14ce0.png

Not to be confused with O.J.

image.png.cf27296e356b7918b3e435695123cdfb.png

The series is about a true story also a book out on it, they lose their minds and you can get it in as little as a month if a heavy drinker. One of the sailors is eating the others(PEOPLE) SICK

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Whispers said:

The series is about a true story also a book out on it, they lose their minds and you can get it in as little as a month if a heavy drinker. One of the sailors is eating the others(PEOPLE) SICK

People with scurvy have bad gums and lose their teeth.  So a cannibal with scurvy can only gum your limbs.

Plus, they fatigue easily.  You should be able to get away from him.

Always look on the bright side of life...

Edited to add: What did the one cannibal ask the other cannibal when they were eating a clown?  Does this taste funny to you?

Edited by Boo
  • Haha 6

One of the Dr's on the ship knows they will die from scurvy and or lead poisoning, he tried to burn them all thinking it was a better death. He failed as they put out the fire but he succeeded at setting himself on fire 

dr fire.jpg

3 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

^ I want to respond to that but none of the options seem appropriate.... so I'll just say I'm hunting out this series to watch, Thanks @Whispers for the heads up.

Its good, its 10 eps on AMC but also a book. Theyre also being hunted by a beast... BTW im reading the book next as there is only 2 episodes left .

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Should I change my Av?.... should I just change it or should I leave it or should I open it up to public opinion... should I just do a G-ski and switch it out over night???.... I like my booby but well despite being a bit silly does it really scream me??? I don't like change, until I change then once I change i love change. Change is good.

• Like 1