notsmokinjo

Random thoughts...

Hell im only 28 and i dont understand pop culture. It moves so damn fast, the world changes so much in 10 years. To think smarthones and social media are only about 10 years old...say what? What crazy stuff are we gonna have in the future. É tanto progresso que eu pareço uma criança.

• Like 4

Well that was a fun day, NOT! Went to print a proposal this morning and my printer denied. Dead to the world. After some research and wanting to stay with Canon for ease of setting up my fax, I headed to Office Depot. After waiting fifteen minutes for help I was finally out of there and back home for two glorious hours of setup.

So instead of posting in the curse thread I am posting here because it ended up successful AND now I'm having a well deserved "special" treat and a Coors light or maybe two :)

Edited by jillar
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1