Random thoughts...

notsmokinjo

So I have lots of random thoughts... and well sometimes its just nice to share....this thread is a spot to share any random thought you might have..

Random thought: If I me body has to heat the icecream up before it can digest it that should burn energy therefore shouldn't eating icecream take more energy than ya get outa it and therefore be low fat even if its made with fat milk?

Edited by notsmokinjo
So peeps know this is for everyone's random thoughts not just mine
  • Like 2

Should I start a new thread with my plan to ensure Straya's World Domination... maybe I shouldn't cos then everyone will know how to defeat us. Maybe I should just write a letter to the pm and get him to do it or the treasurer because it will involve a lot of money... why do I always think of this in the afternoon, is thinking of this linked to coffee consumption or Sovereign Hill Raspberry drops.... hmmm.... more coffee o'clockski

• Like 1

Random thought: Do ya reckon that the speed limit signs have nothin ta do with the legal fuckin limit and are just put there by the bloody bastards at Vicroads (or whoever where yous live) to fark with ya head. Every fuckin time I'm on the freeway the sign says 100 but me bloody speedo says 50 if I'm lucky! Stop mocking me stupid speed signs.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1

Its gunna be a stinka today so the younguns fer sure will make me catch, just checked the plate blue and he's a fucken soft co(k prick so I reakon if I have some cabbage an beans for breaky an some dimmies at the clubrooms before the game something good can come from catching.

(Optional translation service: Its going to be really hot today. The younger girls in my team don't like to play catcher in the heat so it is likely they will make me do it. I have checked who will be umpiring the game and I don't like him so I am going to eat foods likely to produce flatulence.)

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Please keep us updated on how the umpire enjoyed your farts, lol. Which reminds me of a joke......................

Why don't little girls fart?

Because they don't have an asshole until they get married!  laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Yeah well the great cabbage revenge flippin backfired didn't it when I had to do a plate in the men's slot and the freakin catcher had the plummers crack from hell... was so tempted to spit me freakin big league chew in it.... argh no wonder I was crook all freaking weekend... unless I caught Slips man flu

Do ya eva wonda if Kim Jong-Un an Trump use the same baraber?

• Haha 2

No... had to catch the full game in 34 deg temps .... then blued a mens game ... then was bar b1tch for a few hours... got home, sat down, bent over to get the cleats and ankle braces off and woke up at 9am with the laces still in my hands. Next weekend off an then its finals.

Edited by notsmokinjo