Random thoughts...

notsmokinjo

I've had internet issues for the last two days so I thought I might finally get some things done but just like saving it for a rainy day then watching it rain because its a rarity here, I'm so busy checking to see if its back on that I have no time for anything else 😣😂

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, jillar said:

I've had internet issues for the last two days so I thought I might finally get some things done but just like saving it for a rainy day then watching it rain because its a rarity here, I'm so busy checking to see if its back on that I have no time for anything else 😣😂

Computer.jpg.3c0b6507ccefc24f06fa7e9cd63b23ae.jpg

• Haha 4

Grrrr... Technology....

My TV decided to just play a game this last week .... unconnecting from Virgin ...

Well I tried every button ...with no results ...

Brought in the army ....( Son )...

He had it working in minutes ...he had to restart it like it was a new Tele ....frustrating ..

Hope it fixed soon Jillar ..🐸

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Well I tried every button ...with no results ...

Brought in the army ....( Son )...

He had it working in minutes ...he had to restart it like it was a new Tele ....frustrating ..

Randy at work has a son that just graduated from high school.  He's working here over the summer until he starts college in the Fall.  The boy is good with computers.  I wasted 20 minutes trying to print a file that was sent via E-mail.  Cursing and calling the computer a "son of a motherless goat" wasn't helping.  Randy's boy looked at it for about two minutes and printed it right out.

I don't have a clue what we're going to do when the boy leaves for college.  We'll be back to a bunch of dinosaurs and luddites trying to figure out how the interwebs work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Miss 16 has been tech support for her parents and grandparents since she was 5.... I think her record was an hour explaining over the phone how to turn of hands free...that was a fun convo to overhear, I dunno how she keeps her patience.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Been to see the Elvis film ...won't say too much and spoil it ,if your intending to watch it ...

My first thought ....What a fantastic performer he was ...I did shed a tear ...🙁

I'm surprised there haven't been more movies made about Elvis.  There are some great stories about that man.

Like that time he and a group of his friends flew from Memphis to Denver in the middle of the night because Elvis was hungry for a particular sandwich he had out there.

There was that one time in New York when he broke up a fight outside of a bar.  Elvis had been deputized by President Nixon and was taking karate classes.  Elvis the crime stopper had his limo driver stop so he could break up the fight.  

That one night when Elvis met Led Zeppelin but he didn't want to talk about music.  Elvis had recently bought a Triumph Motorcycle and assumed that since the guys from Led Zeppelin were English they would be able to answer his questions about British motorcycles.

Still the King!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Are choc tops just an Aussie thing?

I had to Google it and I owned an ice cream truck so I would say yes. However I'm sure some city somewhere in the US has a place you can get one 😃

• Haha 2