Random thoughts...

notsmokinjo

On 11/16/2020 at 7:21 PM, jillar said:

If I had a turtle I think I would name him Elliot

If you had a miniature donkey, what would you name him?

The reason I ask is, it's beginning to look like I may be the owner of miniature donkey in the very near future.

A guy down the road from us has miniature donkeys and is looking to sell a few.  Sugar Britches is enamored with these little donkeys and is using the whole "Maddie would love a baby donkey" angle to sell me on the idea of buying one.  I'm a stubborn man, but Sugar Britches knows where I'm vulnerable to cave.

Still not sure what use we have for a little donkey, but they are cute...

image.thumb.png.fd79a221662d1ef67b6fb399773cc668.png

• Like 5

The first word that popped into my head when I saw that pic was Precious, so if its a girl I'd name her that. Or Julie 😂

What lucky ladies sugar britches and Maddie are, you know how many girls ask for ponies for Christmas every year?! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Boo said:

If you had a miniature donkey, what would you name him?

The reason I ask is, it's beginning to look like I may be the owner of miniature donkey in the very near future.

A guy down the road from us has miniature donkeys and is looking to sell a few.  Sugar Britches is enamored with these little donkeys and is using the whole "Maddie would love a baby donkey" angle to sell me on the idea of buying one.  I'm a stubborn man, but Sugar Britches knows where I'm vulnerable to cave.

Still not sure what use we have for a little donkey, but they are cute...

image.thumb.png.fd79a221662d1ef67b6fb399773cc668.png

I reckon Daisy ......

Have to agree with Jillar......

Where your two lovely ladies are concerned.....your putty in thier hands...

Seriously.....What a lovely guy ...!!!....

I'm loving the family man BooBoo...❤

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Use...free lawn mowing, although won't do much for ya street cred, defo a few points off the man card fircsaying I've got a pet miniature donkey..

Hmmm keeping with the theme of your other fur baby you could name it June if a girl...or Carter if a boy. ;)

If it was me I'd call a boy Mini donkey Trevor or Deefa (d-far)....as in Deefar Donkey

Other names you might prefer:

Gains ....have you seen me gains (<proof that Jillar was speaking Aussie not pirate)

Macros

Dumbell

HIIT

Reps

Boof...actually like this one for a boy

Groove

Carp

Eddy

Riffles  ...cos s/he's just itty bitty

Skeg

Oright I got it....NOPE

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 4

I reckon all things considered you should also get a miniature pig, and a miniature goat...our Princess Maddie would love a mini menagerie and you could do real farmer walks...Oh get a couple cooks while your at it and Maddie could get the eggs each morning....you could knock up some pens and coops with your awesome skills...and we could help name all the critters (see I know the merican lingo)...go on, go on, I dare ya. 

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...

The guys at work hate meetings and paperwork.  However, the Christmas party is tomorrow and all of a sudden those guys are huddling up and comparing notes.

If I ever get this crew as excited about inventory and logistics as they are about fried chicken and chocolate pie...we're going to be doing gangbuster business in the new year.

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

@Boo, I used to be so anal about putting my lights and decorations out just right. Every bulb on the house had to be perfectly straight and every decoration had to be perfectly placed. It was usually a two to three day job on the outside and it always amazed me how quickly all that hard work came down lol 😄

• Like 2