Random thoughts...

notsmokinjo

Fluffy was gunna shave the winter fluff off her legs cos there was 30 seconds of sunshine in Scotland... she even bought a razor... then rain. Jillar gave Fluffy the middle name FLuffy, we asked if it would still be her middle name once she wasn't fluffy (cos she had shaved) and the I suggested jillar would have to find the replacement summer name to Fluffy but only if fluffy will be replaced.... Is that as clear as mud whispers .... .omg my at key is doing ".... how will I do shout outs.... arrrrggggghhhhhhhh

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sslip said:

@Wee fluffy me are the fluffy gods displeased at the threat of a razor blade?

4 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

if @Wee fluffy me shaves her legs will she still be fluffy?

My friends fear not.. I still have my fluffiness intact, thank Gawd....!!

I was just to lazy to do them last night and o woke up this morn to the sound of pitter patter rain drops...

And yep I like the sound of silky if needs be but my dear Jo I still have fluff the razor shall never see.....!!??

@barry, what you all about man... ??that's what you think every time you hear my name. ?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Wee fluffy me said:

And yep I like the sound of silky if needs be but my dear Jo I still have fluff the razor shall never see.....

Oh come one Fluffy take a walk on the wild side... you know ya wanna, just once...  nah keep it cos when ya travel to Aus you will have ya road map to tassie all covered.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Man!  I do love some crab meat and shrimp!

I know it's not a competition, but if it was...I could eat way more seafood than the rest of you.

The champ is here!  Bring forth the trophy...

Edited by Boo
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

On 5/4/2018 at 7:25 AM, notsmokinjo said:

When you know a customer is lying to you, why can't you just say "Liar, liar, pants on fire"?

5 hours ago, barry said:

You can!

Not if you want to keep your job you can't....!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

is 10:49 at night too late to think about having dinner?

Oh... I need to make some apple tea cakes to use these apples up.

What's the deal with soccer players having triplets??? Captain of Melbourne victory has baby triplets and so does a rather famous Portuguese soccer star.... has he started a new trend??

• Like 1

Imagine if having triplets is a virus infecting the worlds soccer players. I'm glad I'm not a round ball wag.... if I had triplets and they were boys would I dare to call them Casper, Melchior and Belthezar... or Hewey, Louis & Dewy.... or if they were girls Sabrina, Jill & Kelly or Bubbles, Buttercup & Blossom.

• Haha 2