Displaced Person

beazel

Hi everyone!

Some may remember me - I was here last May when the smoking forum I belong to disappeared for about a week.

When it was up and running again I went back there, (two forums was just too much for me) - but I so much appreciated the kindness shown here at the Quit Train.

Well it appears my forum has crashed and burned (hopefully not permanently), but honestly..... I'm worried.

I hope it's ok for me to hang around the train station...I'll try not to cause any trouble.

I'm close to 1 year quit, but I truly need a forum and especially the NOPE pledge.

I enjoy celebrating other peoples anniversaries & hearing their stories and hopefully offering some support, if not inspiration.

KTQ

• Like 16

Hi Beazel....it's me Rozuki! Although I am on here as Rozuki2 because I think I signed up before here but who could remember the password! What is going on with the QSMB forum????? :) 

• Like 10

Just now, Rozuki2 said:

Hi Beazel....it's me Rozuki! Although I am on here as Rozuki2 because I think I signed up before here but who could remember the password! What is going on with the QSMB forum????? :) 

I don't know what's going on, but it's got me nervous. So glad to see you!!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, beazel said:

Hi everyone!

Some may remember me - I was here last May when the smoking forum I belong to disappeared for about a week.

When it was up and running again I went back there, (two forums was just too much for me) - but I so much appreciated the kindness shown here at the Quit Train.

Well it appears my forum has crashed and burned (hopefully not permanently), but honestly..... I'm worried.

I hope it's ok for me to hang around the train station...I'll try not to cause any trouble.

I'm close to 1 year quit, but I truly need a forum and especially the NOPE pledge.

I enjoy celebrating other peoples anniversaries & hearing their stories and hopefully offering some support, if not inspiration.

KTQ

Hi Beazel..of course you are remembered here..x

And Hi to all the other folks ,who have boarded the train...KTQ..is the most important thing..settle down here..join in the fun...we are here to help you along this amazing journey.

• Like 8

Hi guys! Even after almost a year, I find I need my daily inspiration and reinforcement.

It's good to find so many old friends here. I hope to make new ones. And I send great big thank yous to the Quit Train forum for being so nice in welcoming us. :12_slight_smile:

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, Lin-quitting said:

Hi guys! Even after almost a year, I find I need my daily inspiration and reinforcement.

It's good to find so many old friends here. I hope to make new ones. And I send great big thank yous to the Quit Train forum for being so nice in welcoming us. :12_slight_smile:

Welcome Lin-quitting! Your seat is right here in 1st class. Make yourself at home whether that's for a day or longer :) Congrats on your "almost 1 year" quit! Impressive!!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, beazel said:

Hi everyone!

KTQ

19 hours ago, johnny5 said:

Welcome back to QuitTrain, Beazel.

19 hours ago, Rozuki2 said:

19 hours ago, beazel said:

I don't know what's going on, but it's got me nervous. So glad to see you!!

19 hours ago, Rozuki2 said:

I am nervous too! I hope Avian or Marcie or one of the other admins gets it back up.....

17 hours ago, Lust4Life said:

Hi guys!  Everybody OK?? 

11 hours ago, despair not said:

Hi Beazel glad your train got in ok.

Has this train station got a bar ?

10 hours ago, Wee me said:

Checking in too, guys and gals.. :)

3 hours ago, catlover said:

Checking in too ... wait for me guys says-hi-smiley-emoticon.gif

54 minutes ago, Lin-quitting said:

Hi, all!  I just wanted to let you know that neither Avian or I have any idea what is going on with QSMB. (Marcie is not admin, by the way).  We see the same thing you see and have no idea how to fix it.  We have tried emailing everyone we can think of...no replies, yet.

As many of you know, I have been a member here, too, for a long time.  It is a great place to be, too!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Nancy said:

Hi, all!  I just wanted to let you know that neither Avian or I have any idea what is going on with QSMB. (Marcie is not admin, by the way).  We see the same thing you see and have no idea how to fix it.  We have tried emailing everyone we can think of...no replies, yet.

As many of you know, I have been a member here, too, for a long time.  It is a great place to be, too!

Thank you Nancy  for letting us know... You are a great support on both sites and I appreciate all the work you do and yes, you are right this is a great place too, I just hope more of those in need can find us here.. 

• Like 4