ANOTHER snow storm approaches!

joe

This winter will NOT take a break!

Our area is forecasted to receive anywhere from 6 inches, to 1 foot of snow Friday-Saturday . Along with high winds..they are calling for near blizzard conditions.. It could start with as much as 1/4 inch of freezing rain first, before it changes over to all snow! It's gonna be a mess. :40_rage:

All of this snow will come the day after it reaches near 60* F on Thursday.... Anyone older than me may remember the Blizzard of '78 started out the same way!! 

on on the bright side.....my  plane leaves for Florida in 10 days!

so, if I can get through this next week, sunny beaches, and plenty of sand awaits me!!

Edited by joe
  • Like 1

Our weather doesn't look TOO bad for the following week. they are talking snow and freezing but not quite blizzard.

I remember last year they predicted this huge ice storm one time and come the day of, nothing. Oh sure it was chilly out (30'ish) but no rain, snow ice, just... nothing.

I told my room mate that I think sometimes when they predict an ice hell store or blizzard, it is grocery stores paying off the weather people so then everyone rushes out to over-buy groceries thinking they will be captive in their snow-buried homes until June.

• Sad 1

There are two weather systems moving in from the west.... one came in off the coast of So. Cal. Bringing lots of moisture with it... the other is coming down from Alaska (thanks RF. ;))... bringing in frigid temp. The 2 systems are to come together somewhere over central or eastern Ohio... where they actually merge will be where the worst of the snow will occur... I think we are all going to get the rain and freezing rain. 

The pic you found of last last vacation is the best one I had taken.:4_joy:... this year my speedo is a little smaller and tighter... my girls want me to look fashionable...:8_laughing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, joe said:

The pic you found of last last vacation is the best one I had taken.:4_joy:... this year my speedo is a little smaller and tighter... my girls want me to look fashionable...:8_laughing:

2hyfghf.jpg

Edited by reciprocity
  • Haha 2

0914160613.jpg

Same here...hadn't seen above freezing in like 20 days, them ..BAM!!!!    (above)60* today, then right back into the crap tomorrow...

my my view from the condo....looks warm!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jetblack said:

Joe I assume that photo was your last trip to a warmer place than Ohio?

Now if it IS your town in Ohio during typical spring/summer view, why the heck would you even NEED to go to Florida?

Lol..defiantly NOT  Ohio..

that photo is the view from the balcony of the condo I will be renting in Marco Island next week-end

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tyme2B said:

OMG!!!!!! ??

Tyme, the runner-up wins a date with him.

6 hours ago, reciprocity said:

^^^ I like the socks & shoes - nice touch :4_joy:

You mean you looked at that photo hard enough to notice details?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, joe said:

Lol..defiantly NOT  Ohio..

that photo is the view from the balcony of the condo I will be renting in Marco Island next week-end

Ahh Ok I was all like, "If he lives THERE, then a vacation elsewhere would be silly."

Not much excitement or scenery in Indiana either.

6 minutes ago, Jetblack said:

Tyme, the runner-up wins a date with him.

Gee thanks JB! I’ll so look forward to being SNOWED IN! Lol! ☃️❄️

You mean you looked at that photo hard enough to notice details?

I missed the socks & shoes Reciprocity....ha ha ha! ? I’ll have to make a point of looking at that pic on my computer instead of my phone.....sometime....??

Edited by Tyme2B