Show us your pets.

Devil Doll

Our neighbour just rescued a cat the other day. We loaned them our live-trap to catch it because it wouldn't come in on it's own. The -30's & 40's are one thing when you have shelter but domesticated animals are ill prepared to deal with the sh*t!! The cat is now safe and warm next door and apparently warming up to people again too. Unfortunately, the wife seems to have her eye on the critter. I thought we were done with taking in strays :2_grimacing:

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 2

Reciprocity you sound like my daughter! She is known as the Cat Gal by her friends as she rescues freezing, starving cats & finds homes for them! She has a delightful, kind heart. She only has 2 cats & a dog...(thank God!)...all Rescues. She does find homes for her Rescues. Rescuers are special people. Thumbs up ? to you! 

PS: When she was in Highschool she brought home a doomed mouse from the Biology Lab...sigh...but our cat managed to let it it out one day when the cat opened the sliding screen door to let the dog out lol! The cat was not happy. My daughter fortunately accepted that the mouse in the cage would be happier in the Wild!!! ??I have no idea why I let her keep the mouse...like mother, like daughter I guess ??

Edited by Tyme2B
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

I'm lovin this....!!!!!

Me too Doreen! We DO love our pets! I was never allowed to have a pet as a kid so I made up for it once I had my own home! ❤️

6 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

IMG_20150629_125145.jpg

My boy Ted....

What a darling boy!!! ❤️

• Like 2

this is Bayleigh....My daughter wanted a puppy...I ended up with a dog... Shes been a great dog..almost 15 years old...her face is more white than brown now, but her nose still gets her into just as much trouble as it did when she was a pup....lol

12243550_1205000946183397_99805959649289

11403346_1128654707151355_31614735031327

And then we have Baxter...this is my wife's Bichon..almost 10 years old, and still has the energy of a puppy....too high maintenance dog for me...he goes to the groomer about every 4-5 weeks....it doesnt take much for that hair to start to mat..

17598_684946394855524_509002023_n.jpg?oh

941835_667528666597297_115218941_n.jpg?o

• Like 6