no numbers or synchronicities

christine 12

it's strange, I haven't seen any numbrs or had any synchs sinse I quit. It's been over 36 hours. I also haven't slept much. a few minutes here and there. I am not sure how many days I will give myself for not sleeping. I think I will just keep up the quit. its more important than getting sleep. Though I will have to talk to my boyfriend first and see what he says. I do have responibilities. 

christine your body is detoxing from thousands of nasty chemicals and your body is healing and readjusting, very soon you will start to level out, drink plenty of water, lay off or cut down the caffeine as this has double strength when you quit (at the very least dont have any caffeine after 2pm), take nice long relaxing baths or showers and if you can up the exercise, this will all help with the detox faster and sleep will return to you.

• Like 1

Keep it up, I'm a newbie quitter too. I used patches the first week then went cold turkey. I know what you are going through. I didn't have a problem sleeping but i couldnt focus for a few days and it drove me crazy. Now i am a few weeks clean and it is much better. I dont have urges but i think about them alot. Stay on Quit Train. It helps ?

• Like 1

My sleep pattern was disturbed too...Tink is right...our bodies are used  to being fed chemicals on a daily basis...

It takes time to adjust to the new you..be patient...the miracles will happen...

I'm sure your sleep will soon be back to normal..