Some of us are freezing !!!

Doreensfree

We have had a Wind Chill Advisory (-1 to -20) for a couple of days... it has been so cold that I have not seen my testicles in weeks.  

PS..  I miss them.

Edited by ChRiSpY
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I saw them. Little bird was carrying them to Mexico

1f at 9a.m.  Going up to 20. Car washing weather.

But -10 tomorrow.  Need some aerosol cans to get the global warming started again

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Frezflops - Sunday for us it will be a high of 33. Yes, 33. I bet you are SO jealous. But it is gonna snow.

I figured the Brits probably got some pretty serious winters like most places in the USA.

Of course we must exclude Florida, namely Miami because I think they have never had anything less than 40 degrees. Lucky shits...

But yeah today it got up to 20 degrees farenheit in Indiana and it felt strangely warm. Pretty sad when 20 feels "warm".

Though the temps have been hovering just around ZERO for overnight lows, somehow we get used to it kind of quick.

1 hour ago, Jetblack said:

Frezflops - Sunday for us it will be a high of 33. Yes, 33. I bet you are SO jealous. But it is gonna snow.

I figured the Brits probably got some pretty serious winters like most places in the USA.

Of course we must exclude Florida, namely Miami because I think they have never had anything less than 40 degrees. Lucky shits...

But yeah today it got up to 20 degrees farenheit in Indiana and it felt strangely warm. Pretty sad when 20 feels "warm".

Though the temps have been hovering just around ZERO for overnight lows, somehow we get used to it kind of quick.

Hit 25 today and thought about washing the salt off the truck in the driveway.

Hope those on the Eastern seaboard of both the US & Canada fair OK today.

Big old nasty-ass storm going to cause a lot of power outages and other mayhem :52_fearful: They're calling it a "Bomb-Cyclone"! Never heard that terminology before. High winds and lots of snow - nasty combination. Stay safe!!

Glad I only have the cold to deal with where I am. They're forecasting -37 as the low tonight. Sure glad I'm not sleeping on the streets!!

Snow coming down hard in NYC but my trains were all good, nearly empty. Morning meeting called off so great opportunity for a manicure & pedicure (salon also empty). Worst part of all is sleet blowing in the eyes but other than that, it’s manageable. Stay safe everyone!

• Sad 1

On 1/3/2018 at 9:19 AM, bakon said:

I saw them. Little bird was carrying them to Mexico

1f at 9a.m.  Going up to 20. Car washing weather.

But -10 tomorrow.  Need some aerosol cans to get the global warming started again

Are you sure that your were not looking at your mouth in the mirror?

• Like 1

I think the only disadvantage of living somewhere that it is warm year round would be that summers have GOT to be brutal.

Plus with places that have winter, we can appreciate spring and summer a bit more.

Still if I never had to face another winter again I would be fine. When I was a kid I could walk around in freezing weather in a tee and shorts. Not anymore.

• Like 2