Some of us are freezing !!!

Doreensfree

HOW, HOW can they expect a poor little innocent pig like reciprocity to live in such deplorable cold conditions?

I am so mad right now that I cannot even think straight, my face is turning beet red!

Screw it, I am calling ASPCA and telling them what is going on.

PLUS, I am in a generous, giving mood. After some though, I have decided, i want to give. Therefore, I would like to donate $25 out of each of Bakon's paychecks to the ASPCA so that no other piggies might suffer the hellish drifting snow banks we see here.

I just feel like it is the right thing to do.

16 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Yup ..... older you get, the less tolerable the cold is!

2znr81j.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We didn't get the snow that hit the east coast, but we did get..... and are still getting... The brutal cold. When I got up this morning (6am), it was an actual air temp of -6*F... I really don't know what the will chill is...it doesn't matter...cold is cold!

Get this... By Thursday , the forecast is for 50* and rain!... I really don't like that either, this time of year...dump a bunch of water on the frozen ground, makes for a big mess..

14 days and I will be in Marco Island sitting in the sunshine and  sand.....

It's a downright balmy 17 degrees at my house this morning.  This afternoon, temps are forecasted to be above freezing for a brief stint.

So, come on down.  We'll have a cookout.

44 minutes ago, Boo said:

It's a downright balmy 17 degrees at my house this morning.  This afternoon, temps are forecasted to be above freezing for a brief stint.

So, come on down.  We'll have a cookout.

I will be on my way soon....I have Bat clearing a path for me....

https://goo.gl/images/orM1WS

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/4/2018 at 6:16 PM, Jetblack said:

I think the only disadvantage of living somewhere that it is warm year round would be that summers have GOT to be brutal.

Plus with places that have winter, we can appreciate spring and summer a bit more.

Still if I never had to face another winter again I would be fine. When I was a kid I could walk around in freezing weather in a tee and shorts. Not anymore.

I hate the summer where I am... it’s disgusting. 

• Like 1

The thing I don't like about where I am is the swing in temps & humidity between winter and summer. With humidity factored in it can be over 40C in summer (that's over 100 F) and in winter it's dry as a bone and can get to almost -50C with wind factored in. Your body can get acclimatized to almost anything but it's tough when the variance is that big within a span of 6 months!

Edited by reciprocity

Everyone seems to get sick (colds & flu) between Oct. & the New Year although, they say temperature has noting to do with illness (I call B.S.!!)  At least that sh*t doesn't last all winter anymore since I quit puffing :)

Edited by reciprocity