Jackie Is 1 FULL YEAR Smoke Free Today!!

Reciprocity

Huge congratulations Jackie for reaching this incredible milestone! You should be really proud of this accomplishment. I know you are getting ready to welcome your first child so haven't been around the forum much lately but wanted to give you a shout out to say how proud we all are of you for achieving what you committed yourself to :) What a wonderful gift to give both yourself and your family!

Welcome to the Lido Deck Girl :89_clap:

ji019z.jpg

Edited by reciprocity

Thank you guys so much!!! What a blessing!!!!!  1 full year.....holy crap..believe it or not....its so great to forget I was a smoker!!! Baby is doing great and should arrive in about 8 weeks....we r soooooo darn excited go meet him!!  Thanks again and Happy New Year all!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Thank you guys so much!!! What a blessing!!!!!  1 full year.....holy crap..believe it or not....its so great to forget I was a smoker!!! Baby is doing great and should arrive in about 8 weeks....we r soooooo darn excited go meet him!!  Thanks again and Happy New Year all!!!

Aww a little Prince...how exciting...take care and pray for a smooth sailing delivery. Xxxx

So your an old timer now.....pay it back....post for a newbie.....

Guess you can't party for little bit. Did you pick a reward for making it? Not the baby.  Something just for you....

Congrats and good job

What!!!!?  A Lido party and we didn't see it coming!  I haven't even made the Deviled Eggs!

Jackie, Congratulations on your One Year Quit.  I remember when you arrived and I must say, you have nailed this the whole way.  Do something fun for yourself to commemorate this life changing achievement.  And, all the best with your baby boy.

21 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Aww a little Prince...how exciting...take care and pray for a smooth sailing delivery. Xxxx

Bakon & I will be handling the delivery :)

2pyvot3.jpg

Edited by reciprocity
  • Sad 1