Jan 2018 Roll Call

Devil Doll

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, finally FINALLY put five days together after a week of buying packs and tossing them after 1-4 smokes.  Finally put five days together after having a real hard look at how good life can be when I'm free.  Five days feel like a miracle after all these years, but I'm determined to have not one puff ever.  Thank you, all of you, for spending time here sharing your experience.  If not for this forum I would be so much more tempted and if I ever smoke again, I don't know if I'll make it back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, backtoreality said:

Finally, finally FINALLY put five days together after a week of buying packs and tossing them after 1-4 smokes.  Finally put five days together after having a real hard look at how good life can be when I'm free.  Five days feel like a miracle after all these years, but I'm determined to have not one puff ever.  Thank you, all of you, for spending time here sharing your experience.  If not for this forum I would be so much more tempted and if I ever smoke again, I don't know if I'll make it back.

Good thing you joined us then :)

I was the same when I first decided to quit. To me it was make it now or probably a smoker for life? That thought scared me enough that it actually motivated me to resist all temptation to smoke again when the going was tough and it did get tough at times. I also knew that if all these other peope here could do it, I could too! So, now it's your turn to shine!!

I’m still here. Not used to all the “Advertising” on this site ? But I’m hanging in there smoke free. Checking in on occasion. Had a bad car accident with a deer ?  a week ago but was fortunate to walk away. ? Looks like my SUV is totalled ☹️ Oh well.