I don't want to smoke anymore. I can't take it.

Hi B.

Good to hear from you again...

The beniefts of smoking just keep on coming..

Spend some time reading all the posts and video,s here...they are so helpful...

Keep that determination... And you will be a winner...

You can do it..

Hope you get the help needed  come Monday... With your health issue...

Your with friends here..

After you have your last "fix". stay close to us here and let us support you in your early days at least. It's a trying time for most and we can maybe give you some tips to getting through those early days. You CAN do this Jon :)

So the official start of the Quit.

Just make sure you do not have any tobacco readily available. At least then when you want to give in (oh yeah, temptation is strong in beginning) it would mean going to fetch cigs, giving you a chance to have second thoughts of starting back up.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Berkshiredrifter said:

I quit nicotine four hours ago. 

In it to win it. 

Thank you guys for all the support and encouragement

Well done !!!!

Pop in our NOPE thread,and make that promise to yourself...not to smoke today...even if your arse falls off.!!!!

Let's get this done 

• Like 1

How are you doing Jon? Like you I thought I couldn’t quit but guess what? I could & did! And so can you! It takes courage , commitment & learning to say “no!” And you find yourself winning the battle against smoking. Good luck! We will help in any way we can! 

Edited by Tyme2B
  • Like 1