Feeling good about this?

Latoya

Today makes 5 days no smoking. This is my first time going this long without cheating with at least one. I feel determined and stronger this time. I  thank God i have all you guys it really makes a difference????

• Like 7

5 Days is GREAT Lotoya :) Almost your first week done and dusted now. They call that first week Hell Week. I bet you can't imagine why - lol.

What you said above is critical, not having even just one or for that matter even one puff. That's the way you need to remain because we all are nicotine addicts and just one leads us back to smoking at the level we did before we quit - always! No one is special in that regard. Pretty much all relapses are because on that belief that we can "just sneak that one". NOPE!

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 1

Well done...feel proud...what your achieving is flippin Amazin...treat yourself,..a nice coffee perhaps...anything to give you that most important. Pat on the back...

Take smoking off the table...I understood this... Do anything...just don't stick that posion stfick in your mouth and lighting..

Keep marchin...one week approaching... X

• Like 1