Why are you still smoking ?????

Doreensfree

I was about to post something similar to what reciprocity just did.

I want to look as sexy as that horrific beast which is why I keep smoking.

Alright, kidding, no I did not pick it back up. I decided to trade my good looks for health.

Even that lung health org says it is glamorous though

3c31d2f7ec77d972b21b52576b4f0318--anti-s

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In the first photo we see someone buying lottery tickets. In the second one someone is buying cigarettes to smoke. Both images are similar but just so you could compare.

So to complete Doreen's statement, smoking is so... Expensive

money-down-the-toilet.pngmoney-down-the-toilet.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hi, sorry to be off topic, but I smoked 2-3 packs a day minimum, and I never once turned my fingers yellow! As I say sorry a bit off topic but why did I not get yellow fingers !!!  Day 11 now and still going strong 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

That is interesting Jules. Can't imaging smoking that much and not seeing the resulting yellowing somewhere on your hands. Maybe because you are younger and your skin doesn't stain as easily??

Good job on the 11 days quit too! Keep it going. You know the challenges will continue for a while yet so stay strong in your commitment Jules :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jules1977 said:

Hi, sorry to be off topic, but I smoked 2-3 packs a day minimum, and I never once turned my fingers yellow! As I say sorry a bit off topic but why did I not get yellow fingers !!!  Day 11 now and still going strong 

I have to agree..wow...did you wear gloves.????.....I am surprised at this...

• Like 1

On Saturday, December 02, 2017 at 8:51 AM, Jules1977 said:

I can't imagine people smoking that much after a drinking night and 10 smokes couldn't breath. I do know people though that smoked that much. Glad we are free of that addiction.

• Like 1