Today I'm Thankful I Don't Smoke because ........

Doreensfree

6 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

It's blowing a gale in the Ole Pool....

It is windy in Liverpool today.

I understand the Scouser.  

Now if I can just figure out what the hell Bakon is on about.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Boo said:

I understand the Scouser.  

Now if I can just figure out what the hell Bakon is on about.

Come on dude...

he is Ex military and currently secret police ( if I remember right)... he talks in code! It's unbreakable.. word has it he knows too much! :4_joy:..it's for the nations security that he makes no sense.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, joe said:

he is Ex military and currently secret police ( if I remember right)... he talks in code! It's unbreakable.. word has it he knows too much! :4_joy:..it's for the nations security that he makes no sense.

Bakon also graduated from Jethro Bodine's Double Naught Spy Club with the highest temperature in his class.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, joe said:

Come on dude...

One of his personalities is cop.... as for the other 60 voices in his head..... the world may never know...

• Haha 1