Peace Train is a Half Year Smoke Free Today!!

Reciprocity

6 months is a huge milestone PT - congratulations! I bet you are finding things a lot easier now and a lot more enjoyable too. Be sure to reward yourself and then carry on the the back half of getting that 1st year under your belt :)

2wdqcxv.jpg

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 2

Well done Pee Tea...

6 months along...

you should be happy... It's mostly good things for you now... Smells, taste, savings...oh...and let's not forget health!

congrats! Your awesome!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nancy said:

Yay for you, PT!  Six months is major.  I hope I can complete this post before going blind from looking at BKP's.  I hope you have a wonderful celebration planned!

Yes, it is very trippy indeed!  Thanks, friends!  You've made this business of quitting much more enjoyable. You give me information, inspiration, elation, acceptation and lots of laughs during my smoking cessation.  Thanks for all!  Hug to my bud Reci for always remembering and posting on my milestones!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bakon said:

Six months and the squealer posts a two..dumb ass   

Great job hippy. Hope you learn to count without cheating for your next feat. What's reward for today?

Blackened rib eye on the grill, white rice with peas and green beans.  Salted caramel gelato with hot fudge for dessert.  Oh yeah....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 11/20/2017 at 11:42 AM, bakon said:

Six months and the squealer posts a two..dumb ass   

Great job hippy. Hope you learn to count without cheating for your next feat. What's reward for today?

Sorry dumb ass, but if you look closer the squealer posted a 10. ;)

• Haha 1