Too Early??

PinkyPromise

Haha ..... well this one was a surprise :) I don't think we ever got around to getting the Christmas decorations up until a couple week before Christmas but that was more from being busying with other things or just too lazy. I think is't great to get that Christmas spirit going as soon as you can, particularly with young kids around - Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

8fbb35940600cfedb259926564e02af6--cat-ch

Far too early for us...!!!!...picture says it all.....noooooo last minute here....

LOL -- we have 3 cats.  2 of them will be exposed to the tree for the fist time this year -- will have to report on how it goes :4_joy:

59 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

Cost my daughter a lot of $$ a couple of years ago when her cat ate some tinsel or something from the tree then couldn't "process it" :85_scream_cat:

:63_astonished: Ohhhhh no... we don't have tinsel but our tree is artificial so has fake pine needles.  I hope they don't try to feast on any of it lol

1 minute ago, Marti said:

I love this and think it's perfect timing! 

:17_heart_eyes: We love ourselves some Christmas over here.  We won't be putting out all of the houses and such.  My son is too little to be trusted to leave it alone, but the tree is almost up now!

• Like 1

We seriously have the best Santa over here... will have to be going for a visit this week.  He's got quite the reputation and the line gets so long.  Up to 3-4 hours, so now they have a ticketing system for you to come back at a certain time.  Last year when we got there our ticket said come back in 6 hours.  It's almost an hour away from home, but we went home and came back anyway!

15068435_10154098231918225_4284785403679206630_o.jpg

15068428_10154098240643225_840752785866034780_o.jpg

15110368_10154098239253225_2805107969413263409_o.jpg

22 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Cost my daughter a lot of $$ a couple of years ago when her cat ate some tinsel or something from the tree then couldn't "process it" :85_scream_cat:

Animals and tinsel never ever are a good mix. I had a crazy cat that used to go running up the tree and I would come from work to find it knocked over. My current cat could care less about the tree or decorations.....

• Like 1