HMR

Frezflops

I have gained a significant amount of weight back from my earlier weight loss about 50 of the 80....I am going on the HMR diet next month it is medically supervised diet to aid in weight loss. I just can't do it on my own this time and I need a push or a big push in the right direction. I think this will help me refocus and develop better eating habits in the future and help me with the maintainence phase.

Wish me luck

Lisa

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have started HMR yesterday,  it's not easy but I hope I can do this. My body seems  to needs to get used to the change in diet,  as it's pretty drastic.  Just shakes and cereal for the first week then I am going to add in the HMR meals which are like smart ones type of meals. I am doing the decision free version of hmr.... 

https://www.hmrprogram.com/resources/getting-started/decision-free-sample-meal-plans

Just an example I am doing through work as part of it is free but we will see it might be too restrictive for me if so I can try their less restrictive diet where I can add in fruits and veggies to the diet. 

It is medically supervised diet. 

Wish me luck

Lisz

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2017 at 8:00 AM, Abby said:

What is the HMR diet ? 

One day at a time . Quitting smoking tools can help with the weight loss too .

Please do . Let us know how it's going . 

Cheering you on . 

I tried using the NOPE tool for dieting.

"Not One Calorie Ever"   but I couldn't maintain it.  Felt too much like I was starving.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Frezflops said:

Good news I fit in my jeans again ???? now onto fitting in the other sizes of jeans hopefully soon. Ran a mile yesterday for the first time in a long time. Trying to train to run a 5k in April along with exercise. Trying to stay motivated.

That must be a great feeling!  Congrats to you. Your efforts are paying off big time!

• Like 1