What's That Smell???!!!

I Got This (T)

I have always had a keen sense of smell, even when I smoked. But now since I quit, it's ten fold. And let me tell you its not always pleasant. People stink!! The worst smell by far is stale cigarette smoke covered by cheap perfume. Makes me gag every time. I smell burps and body odor. Hair spray and lotion. Coffee and garbage. Once I swear I even smelt a bees fart. Gasoline and burnt rubber. Rainbows and horse sh%t. It goes on and on. And yet I am very greatful for this new sense of smell. But good God you greasy hippie, take a freaking shower!! Oh and let me tell you first hand, being a bar tender, that alcohol induced gas is damned near toxic.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Now THIS is strength. Some folks like me had an easy quit with little temptation and little stressors. However...

Working as a bartender and still able to quit. If i had that job, i would have to chew, dip, smoke, use a patch, and have an IV drip of nicotine and THC all at once. People are just disgusting. I think if anyone here is in a position to offer advice on how to keep a quit, it is you, reciprocity, because under the conditions you have to work, Oh my gyod... I could not do it. Could not work it and STILL find the strength to quit. Not sure many could.

Plus the places that draw the drinking crowd - sheer assault to the sense of smell.

How the hell do you do it?

AND here is a joke I am sure you have heard 10,000 times already - Know what the difference between a bartender and a proctologist is? Proctologist only deals with ONE a-hole at a time.

Edited by Jetblack

Oh Bejeezus! Men always think their farts smell like something out of a Massengill commercial. Is it weird I can hear sea gulls right now?

I think most gas passings are more like Chernobyl after an acid rain fall. I do not know though cause that is one bodily function I just do not do.