MLB Playoffs - Anyone?

Reciprocity

Not looking good for my beloved Cubs. 

Being a lifelong fan, I can't help but worry that this is the start of another 108 year World Series drought.  Hopefully I'm overreacting.   :help:

Take heart, Johnny- they're still alive. Although I know it's nerve wracking, hope you can enjoy the games!

• Like 1

Being a lifelong fan, I can't help but worry that this is the start of another 108 year World Series drought.  Hopefully I'm overreacting.   :help:

The guys down at The Billy Goat Tavern have been acting suspicious lately.

• Like 1

Yankees pulled it off again! I'm starting to warm to Aaron Judge. A handsome, incredibly talented Lurch-like character who was adopted as an infant.. Turns out he had wonderful parents and all worked out for the best. All the same, gotta wonder if his birth mother has any idea that he's the child she had to let go of...

• Like 1

You're not gonna like how Houston is doing against the Yankees tonight .............................................

That sucked.  What channel is the women's beach volleyball game on?

54fe2568f08bd19c55ef8b965e49e2d6.jpg

• Like 1

Too bad johnny ...................

2m4u5w1.jpg

On the bright side ..... only 107 more years now before they win again :P

Right! And time flies when you're having a good time (almost) winning.

And now, considering who they're up against, I gotta say.... GO YANKEES! Sorry if that makes anyone ill...

• Like 3

I'm trying to stay optimistic about the Astros chances.  Verlander takes the mound tonight for Houston, that's good.  Of course the Astros have to string together some offense and preferably do it in the early innings.  Playing from behind against the Yankees bullpen is a steep climb.

Everyone loves to hate the Yankees lol.

The Yankees are simultaneously the most loved and hated franchise in baseball.  Its been that way for decades now.  That's why it's a little surprising that the folks over at ESPN suddenly think this is a problem.  Perhaps "The Worldwide Leader in Sports" should stick with talking politics at this point.  They seem clueless about baseball.

• Like 1

I heard somewhere today the current mayor of NYC is a Red Sox fan and refuses to cheer for the Yankees because of the clear rivalry there. That's kind of weird but at least he's not being disingenuous which in terms of most politicians is pretty unusual. 

Hahaha .......... what?

Tonight's game is exactly why Houston got Verlander. Be interesting to see if he's up to the task :unsure: If Houston doesn't get their bats going, the pitching won't really matter much.

Is Brady still able to play? He's gotta be getting up there by now.

25tda3d.jpg

• Like 1

Hahaha .......... what?

Tonight's game is exactly why Houston got Verlander. Be interesting to see if he's up to the task :unsure: If Houston doesn't get their bats going, the pitching won't really matter much.

Is Brady still able to play? He's gotta be getting up there by now.

25tda3d.jpg

fighting words....

4a85cfef17efb5c94a8d0e5a13144cfe.jpg

• Like 2