True or False

Jimmyss

True or maybe False.. just jammies/onesies, last month animal, this week dress up as Elvis or 60s atire. Boss is doing a full show as Elvis at work..!! I have decided I'm going as a hippy.. I am a child of the age of Aquarius after all ?

TNP doesn't mind making a complete arse of themselves?

OMG Slippy, say it's not true.....

On 8/13/2018 at 6:07 PM, Sslip said:

True anyone can have my seat

14 hours ago, Sslip said:

False - I don't think I've ever needed to. I'm usually one of the first to offer my seat in any case. 

Please tell me you are not that a***hole who nobody on the train wants to be stuck behind... ??

No no after you.. ....  .....  .....  .....

no after you .. ....  .....  .....  .....  ....

no no after you I insist... ...... ....... ....... 

20 Mins later and after he has let the whole carriage off the train in front of him (with little thanks I might add) you finally get off to the most humongous queue at the ticket gates..!!!!!

Not judging...Just askin?

• Haha 2

OMG judgy knickers tell me your not one of those on the train that barges past the little old lady, delivering a forearm smash as she passes just so she remembers not to try it on with you next time. 

That poor wee little old lady who has worked a lifetime and now is really wobbling as she tries to get out of her seat into the aisle. With great effort because of her arthritic hip and knee. 

Now the whole train is delayed, because the wee, kind hearted, beautifully spirited little old lady, who was only travelling to see her grandchildren is traumatised and the paramedics are getting to the scene. And the whole rail network is out of kilter. 

But how dare she gets in fluffy's way lest fluffy is delayed by 20 seconds. Tell me you're not that Fluffy. 

Not judging you understand (or maybe you don't if it's not about you)  ? 

Just asking. 

• Haha 3

Ehrrrmm.. you didn't answer the question Slippy..!!

And what's even worse...

As the train pulls into the station, being the total gentleman, you let every  female in sight on the train before you. Whilst the rest of us have to wait and wait and wait in the peeing rain... and what's worse....all those bitches are clued up and flock from near and far to get in your eyeline so they can jump the fluffin queue...

No.. you first...   .....   ....   ....?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

No.. you first.....?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

No.. you first...?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️ 

No.. you first..?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

No you first...?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

Go on .... tell me I'm wrong Slippy... Tell me I'm so......so wrong...?

You're breaking my heart here.. breaking my heart...

Just asking.... for a friend....

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sslip said:

Ladies first.

A...haaaaa  was that an answer to the question sir..??

True.. never can get into digital books nothing beats the smell of flicking those pages in a new book and ooowwww those old well used books.. what can I say.. ya can't get that with a kindle..( other readers are available ?)

TNP  has bought new shoes this week..

• Like 2

False ... its months and months since I bought shoes... but I have major new shoe envy cos the ex bought new nike runners and they are st kilda colours (red, black & white)

TNP... would wear cloths they didn't really like because they were the right colour