True or False

Jimmyss

True - love picnics... even if its just some hot chocolate and sangas...

(I take my own hotdogs to the footy in my thermos, with rolls and sauce and mustard... yep, I'm a tight arse.... but if its real cold I'll get a pie)

TNP - has been to another country without crossing water in the past year.

True... watched Iron Will cos I'm a sucker for an underdog movie... then I watched Prince Caspian ... yep kid left the telly on the disney channel and the remote was off over the other side of the room and the force was not with me.

tnp would rather watch a movie than a series

Ooww you bet me to it..

^^^see noise from alarm makes me a bad tempered bitch in the mornings hence the radio...

True.. kinda...in an ideal world but body clock says otherwise so does snoring hubby at one side and snoring dog at other..!!

-------    -------   ------   -------   --------

False.. I toss and turn and curse snoring hubby and dog...

TNP gets up for a pee in the wee small hours

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Like 1

True... and loud, and nasty, and below the belt..

(um I have kidney issues, and am supposed to drink at least 2 litres of H2O a day and I rarely drink a litre... it is very naughty of me)

TNP would give up their seat for someone their own age and gender if they looked tired/ill on the train.