True or False

Jimmyss

^^^ The one about the dog may not be entirely true (she gets fed twice a day, but I do one feed at most because she's not my bloody dog. And the temperatures get too cold over here to feed the fish beyond about October until probably March/April time)

True - I mean the cookie is pretty rubbish, but that little slip of paper is gold.

TNP has had an after dinner mint recently?

• Haha 2

False, I don't walk my dog at all because hubby thinks a bigger dog is going to be loose and kill her. And False I have not had an after dinner mint lately.

TNP eats dessert every night

• Like 2

False .... They are awesome, particularly in a sandwich, particularly in a double decker sandwich with ready salted crisps in the other layer.

1 minute ago, jillar said:

TNP has a bird bath in their yard

False unless you count the Koi pond, which would be more like a swimming pool

TNP realized smoky bacon crisps are the business?

Edited by Sslip
  • Haha 1

False ... because I made a drunken promise to my dad during 18th birthday speeches (18 is legal to drink here)... I have 3 drawn up and ready to go but promised no tattoo until St Kilda won a flag (grand final ... which is like the Aussie rules version of the super bowl) or dad was no longer with us.

TNP has a tattoo they now regret....why? 

• Like 1

False - regret none of them (generally try to regret nothing). However, I do wish they weren't so bloody expensive ?

(And by the way that food treat, without question I'd drive two hours and some if I loved the food in question)

TNP has seen a tattoo on someone else and thought why?