True or False

Jimmyss

(

49 minutes ago, Sslip said:

(I was talking about a body of water, but your way works too :))

True 

TNP has seen the sun today 

(I can see a body of water, (it's called a puddle here)I was just trying to be funny)

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha .. what's that..??

TNP has caught the sun

• Haha 1

Why the hell you still up crazy wumin..?? your my friend and I luv ya but you gonna burn yourself oot ??

True... soggy bum and sunburn on same day.. oh how I luv my wee part of the world ??

TNP is starting to feel a wee bitty tired?

• Like 1

Before I quit is say.. Hell no minimum 8...

Almost 9 months into quit been through the insomnia thing and find I can function just fine with less than 6, less than 5 I do need to check the inside of my eyelids for a wee 20 mins at some point in the day.. ??

TNP is already thinking about what has to be done tomorrow..?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sslip said:

Fluffy you should have answered the ABBA questions. And your answer to last question is false because you don't give a flying one for either. :)

I did answer abba I said false ..  and just sorted last one.. what ya picking on me for....???

• Haha 1

(I'm a grump this morning and you're the only one having fun on the games ... this time it really is don't hate the game, hate the player :4_joy:, he's being a shit this morning)

Bacon

TNP prefers Bacon in a sarnie or as a cheese and bacon turnover

Edited by Sslip

Oooowww what's a cheese and bacon turnover.. ????

( and I'm a big girl I can take it, don't think I would ever hate the game or the player, is ya feelin the?? luv?? yet or do I need to scrape the barrel of niceness even more..?? Now stop being a 

roflmao.gif )

• Haha 1