True or False

Jimmyss

True...ish.... Iove me a team sport and spectating team sport is best BUT there is a certain comfort in an individual sport that the only person you will let down is yourself.

TNP hates/hated the pre-school rush when the kid slept in (ignored 3 alarms, having their doona yanked off and being yelled at for 45mins).

True.... live theater yep, Beautiful.... really frickin good... even got off me arse to standing ovation it.

TNP would go to the flicks (cinema) alone if they wanted to see something and noone else wanted to go.

Edited by notsmokinjo

Nah , False - I will get the deal that has the biggish popcorn, the fizzy drink and the choc top.... must have the choc top.

TNP thinks one the best things about having little kids was you could see the little kid flicks an noone thought you were wierd

• Haha 1

Okay true, you got me that was the only reason I ever had kids, so I could go see Monsters Inc and Kung Fu Panda

TNP would see a kids movie even without kids (bonus point if you name one that is worthy)

True... hmmm bonus points.... well I'm usually slightly disappointed by them once I see them so I am going for one from the archieves... that was left of centre to begin with.... The Thief and the Cobbler .... although i was pretty much a kid when it came out myself.... um... A Bugs Life.... so they're the cartoons... then not cartoons... again nothing newish but if they re-ran The Goonies on the big screen I'd be there, all alone and first in ;ine.

TNP would sit through a movie they really didn't want to even watch just to make someone else happy and then pretend they liked it too.

Edited by notsmokinjo

False... my dad was designated punch maker... I knew the secret rocket fuel that was a decent punch so I tended to stick to shots and beers when I grew up...although I did get caught out by long island ice tea... which really isn't ice tea might I add.

TNP has a super girly cocktail they can't say no to.

• Like 1