True or False

Jimmyss

True ... but about 50% local stuff on there (although a fair bit of that is crossed off) and not all travel... and some I know that I can never achieve...even if time and finances were not an issue.

TNP has a wierd sporting habit/superstition when they play/played a sport. (like wearing the same socks every week, or eating something specific before the game)

• Haha 1

True ... although its not weird. If I have had a particularly good game the week before I like to have the same food on Saturday night, use the same (washed) clothing, same shower gel, same breakfast the following week. :)

Surely that's just recognising that the preparation worked though?

TNP needs ointments, medication, tapes, joint supports to get them through serious exercise?

True...both ankles, both knees, one elbow, one shoulder... I use horse linament, its the bomb, I buy it from the vet for my imaginary horse.

No, lord slippy nothing weird about the ground hog day routine.

TNP ignores their body when it says "time to hang up the boots you dipshit" cos their brain/ego knows better.

• Haha 1

True - To a degree. I am much louder on the field than day to day life (?) and I'm more competitive, but first I want to have fun and enjoy the game and have others enjoy the game.

There are standards to uphold ?

TNP has had to have a word with a younger person about their behaviour recently?

False - nothing wrong with a scar, although more tatts would be good. :)

(plus the only scars I have are in really delicate areas and I'm a wuss) 

TNP has scars from playing sport? 

False... Cos my life had only just begun but I did work with the guitarist for a spell and I was at the Cox Plate the day the crowd nearly rioted when they had someone who wasn't Darryl there to sing Horses.

TNP got my carpenter reference.

^^^ That is cool and quite right.

True ... Got to go and buy some more to complete the cake (not helping with dropping the weight, but been mostly good)

TNP Prefers savoury to sweet?