True or False

Jimmyss

(^^^ my mum took alopecia in her early 60's for about 6 months then it all grew back with no grey at all beautiful darkest of brown hair but still that fine that a fart could dry it ?)

True

TNP..  prefers waxing to shaving

• Haha 1

True.. way better

(The first time it grew back thick and so dark it was almost black... the 2nd time it grew back almost the same brown it was to start with but finer and curlier (ready frizzy like fairy floss)

TNP ...  has never gone completely bare down there.

True - I meant it for the group, which is why I asked about the next sunrise. But the question was inspired by Jo's refusal or inability to sleep. I'm guessing you'd have to get up pretty early to catch the sunrise in Scotland at the moment.

TNP has eaten too much today?

Put your dummy back in, its only a game...!!

sunrise here is about 20 past 5 and  I'm lucky cos I see it most days ?

False.... only had coffee so far but after Jo's announcement I intend to over indulge (sensibly of course?)

TNP has planned/has had an eventful  day.. 

Edited by Wee fluffy me

False .... what little garden I had died in the Great war of the Shepherd and the succulents... even my lambs tongue forrest... would rather go down the beach or the river.

TNP goes through more than one bottle of sun cream a summer.

• Like 1

True... but I usually manage it with pineapple (SERIOUSLY) and will only have a handful of days a year I have to drag out the tablet solution.

TNP thnks this poster has an unhealthy relationship with pineapple.

• Haha 1