Forever

Abby

It's been a while but I am back to do this , never really smoked but feel I owe it to myself and all of you to share that temptation was there and can be an easy quit breaker . I put that smoke to my mouth and that is a no no when you are quit.

So I am here with more conviction than ever before to keep my forever quit .

• Like 1

Nope have not smoked but that smoke was in my mouth , I couldn't puff or inhale lol so silly . I just felt guilty more than anything so not sure I should state day 1 or keep my amazing previous numbers and just call it a crazy thing to do lol . I am on vacation ..could have been part of it I think lol ... you know ... the excitement of vacations ! I got the worst over with first lol and wiped out my first day giving myself a whack on the head producing an egg size bump from hitting a glass coffee table . I tell ya never had a drink lol . I did after though lol .

• Like 1

Where did the cig come fron gabs ????

For me it's just a reminder to always be on your guard ..

You did the right thing..getting yourself back here..so well done for that...

You obviously don't want to be a smoker...

So stick around a while ..get yourself in a good place again...you fought liked hell to Get on the lido deck..

Sit your bum on that chair....and stay glued to it ..no matter what ...xxx

Lol nope , it was the best thing I could have done , I made a mistake losing an 8!

year quit , not this time . I don't ever want to smoke again in my entire lifetime. Never . I love my 6.2 year quit and my 8 year quit . I have been smoke free longer than a smoker now . I love that .