Islanders

bakon

Scotland England Wales. What is British or Britain? Different queens? Also how well do cars understand your instructions? I watch a car show from the Island called Grand Tour with three English blokes and they had a clip of a guy from Wales trying to pair his phone to the car. Funny stuff. Why do you talk so funny? Like cotton in your mouth sometimes and other times like your holding your nose? Someone tell me Sean Connery is what?

Three countries make up Great Britain. The island known as Great Britain includes England, Scotland and Wales. This is not to be confused with the United Kingdom, which is Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It is also not to be confused with the British Isles, which refers to the two main islands of Great Britain and Ireland When Northern Ireland is included, the country then gets its full internationally recognised name of 'The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland'.

confused yet lol

Saying you are British or from Britain is usually used so not to offend someone or when having to complete an official document, however most people are proud of their Origins and will say they are English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish etc but then it gets complicated further as within each COUNTRY there are COUNTIES and each has its own accent, language, funny hats and traditions most people are proud of these counties within their country of birth however if like me you spoke like a hillbilly in rhyme then you would spend years erasing all evidence and accents of once being known as a ~Moonraker from Wiltshire~

https://youtu.be/5pQdzqxyx9E

• Like 4

Three countries make up Great Britain. The island known as Great Britain includes England, Scotland and Wales. This is not to be confused with the United Kingdom, which is Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It is also not to be confused with the British Isles, which refers to the two main islands of Great Britain and Ireland When Northern Ireland is included, the country then gets its full internationally recognised name of 'The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland'.

confused yet lol

Saying you are British or from Britain is usually used so not to offend someone or when having to complete an official document, however most people are proud of their Origins and will say they are English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish etc but then it gets complicated further as within each COUNTRY there are COUNTIES and each has its own accent, language, funny hats and traditions most people are proud of these counties within their country of birth however if like me you spoke like a hillbilly in rhyme then you would spend years erasing all evidence and accents of once being known as a ~Moonraker from Wiltshire~

I get it. Like the USA is an annex of Texas :)

• Like 2

What about Canada? We have the same Queen I think?? She never came to visit me tho so ???? Are we part of the United Condom?

Wait!  Justin Trudeau is the Queen of England?

Geopolitics are confusing.

tumblr_n1albcqLHi1sgv55fo1_400.gif

• Like 2

And then there's the commonwealth....

No one really understands the scottish but Sean is ok.

Thing is we get a bit fed up of being called British when we are inidividually proud of our own country and it's heritage. Although it's sketchy in places at the moment lol. Then there's the fact that even though we're all linked together, there is animosity everywhere. Like Northern English have beef with Southern English. Wales and Scotland hate everyone except their own. I went to a football match once (England were playing) where there were Scots rooting for the opposition side - like wow, bad form but apparently it's normal. 

• Like 1