Just signed up

Jack1664

Congratulations on your almost 3 year quit. Just think this time next month you will be 3 years smoke-free. I can't wait until I can post like you, but for now I will take it the easy way and that is one minute/hour/day at a time... I am coming up on my 1 month of being quit.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Jack !

Congratulations on your THREE YEARS of Freedom !

I remember feeling so great at three years, all my patterns and associations with smoking were seriously in the past

and I had a solid understanding that my future would never ever never include nicotine again.

Have some fun, some celebration and of course, rewards.

The crowd cheers for you, I can hear them from here.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all sorry I’ve not posted for a bit I’ve had a bit of illness to deal with which went on for Christmas into feb (not Covid) either way all is good on the non smoking front. Before posting I had to work out how long it’s been . I think it’s 3 years 8 months. I hope this gives encouragement to those joining the path especially during such difficult times, when you have to work out how long it’s been your not doing badly. I hope your all well within your quits and dealing with any Covid issues. It seems we are making good progress here in the U.K. at the moment and long may It continue. Wherever you are in the world stay strong with your quit and stay safe X ⚒

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

Hi all It’s been a couple of months I hope your all well and dealing with these strange times. My quit continues now at 3 years 9 months. Doesn’t time fly. Until the next time keep well x 

• Like 4