Book of Stupid

bakon

I wish I was faster at taking video or pictures with my cell phone. Every day I see so many stupid things and people. Hardest part of my job is not telling someone how dumb they are. Watching a kid text and skateboarding. What do you think happened? Then the outfits. A Ronald McDonald wig and a maroon velvet jumpsuit on a fat girl.

I don't post pictures here much and thank God for that inability. This thread is for posting personally observed window licking. Not internet found tards.

I am currently watching a guy in an electric wheelchair at a custom car show and everyone cutting him off from getting too close. Is it wrong to shoo away the handicapped to save your paint?

• Like 5

Pre last 4th of July I witnessed a man standing about 5 feet from an open door of a fireworks stand smoking a cigarette and wearing a reflective safety vest. Classic Bubba. I wished I would have gotten a pic.

• Like 3

A friend of mine who is a firefighter told me about one a couple of weeks ago.  They are en route to a fire in progress.  The big red truck, lights, sirens...the whole deal.  Most everyone does the proper thing and gets out of the way.  Except for one, a lady in an SUV refuses to pull over to the shoulder of the road.  The firetruck has to slow down and when they pull out to pass, she brake-checks them and flips them off as they go by.

Stupid is bad enough.  You throw in hateful and obnoxious and...well, I'm just saying, it may be time to take her out behind the barn and put her down.

• Like 5

Raining here. So they are now wet and stupid.

My wife tells me I say stupid too much. Things on tv, clothes, even songs or a prayer get labeled if I don't like them. I tell her I am just a referee in life, "I call them like I see them"

• Like 2

Sarge has a Page in every Chapter of The Great Big Book Of Stupid dedicated to just him.

He doesn't mind so much ... except when it costs him money.

The Stupid Tax is a tough bill to pay.

Easy Peasy

• Like 3

Today I saw one of my son's high school buddies. His name is Derek but I called him Dumbass. In station to pay a parking ticket on his 2017 car. Works at Target and lives at home still. 31. I asked him "so how's your mom's basement? He don't get it. He says "no, I got my own room still."

• Like 3

Today. Ronald McDonald red hair. Not a wig. Must be in style. Camo pj bottoms. Camo sweatshirt top. But camo patterns were different. So I could see her easy. I think the distinct differences and line drawn between patterns caught my eye and she didn't blend well in a suburban area.

Maybe it was hair and then I saw the rest.

• Like 1

OMG!!! All this time I thought it was the Phantom of the Opera mask! I can see now that it's a goat. Very clearly. Talk about stupid...

In your case, we'll attribute it to a mere matter of perception.  Don't lump yourself in with the village idiot.

Clever? Doubtful

MOM!  Bakon's being a dick again!

• Like 4