Doreensfree

Dogs

Beast-- because he is a giant GSD

Mayhem- she a crazy boxer

1426ir5.jpg

Cats

Jupiter- Damien named him after the planet

(Picture below with Tulip)

Nebula- Named after Guardians of the Galaxy villain.

(Picture above with Mayhem)

Chewbacca- Big ball of floof

1j0uw8.jpg

Tulip O'Hare- named after Preacher character because she is baaad. Jupiter is the one sitting up and Tulip is laying down.

52gf2r.jpg

Kylo Ren/Negan- we are arguing over the Noobs name.

2r738ut.jpg

Birds

Thor and Loki

• Like 1

Wow..D...

You have alot of furry friends...

They are lovely..I do have a soft spot for the boxer dog.. They are so friendly...

I've wondered would Ted like a companion..not sure he would mix..he's been the boss for 3 years..

This is my new baby- her name is Rina. (Her real name is Guardian Angel's DeRina). We had to give her a name that started with the letter "D" because the European, German kennels name the litters in alphabetical order and she is from west European/German lines.

So DeRina is from the 4th litter from her mother. She's now 5 months old. 

I used the money I saved by not smoking to get this little girl. I'm so in love with her.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

18813968_10212932640531860_2037328805312

• Like 1

Here are 2 more of my fur babes. The Chihuahua is named Paco. We rescued him from a shelter and he was already named. He is 8-9 yrs old. The other is our Havanese Annie. We got her when she was 8 weeks old. She's 10 now.  Her real name is "Annie's Song of Aspenglow". Why? Because I love John Denver.    Geez...sorry this picture is so huge! 

10428082_10205700300207872_6870062898458

• Like 1

Here is our girl Lucy. She's 15 yrs old. I named her Lucy because as a kitten, her craziness reminded me of Lucille Ball - "I Love Lucy".  

Yes, we live in a zoo. Wouldn't have it any other way.  :)

19571_1372355830040_3322726_n.jpg?oh=f83

• Like 1