Fresh air in the lungs

Lyn4Life

I am very lucky...I live at the beach in a beautiful part of the world. Just went for a very long walk along the beach & breathed in lovely sea air...cleansing for the lungs. I used to come home after a walk & light up!

NOPE!!!

• Like 4

I am very lucky...I live at the beach in a beautiful part of the world. Just went for a very long walk along the beach & breathed in lovely sea air...cleansing for the lungs. I used to come home after a walk & light up!

NOPE!!!

Aww you are so lucky..I went for nice beach walks in Cairns ,on one of my visits...I love that place..

Good deep breaths..I'm so jealous...

At least it's a dry heat :P

I remember being in Turkey and parts of Greece a couple of years ago in mid July and yeah, it was pretty hot and completely sunny every day for the entire two weeks I was in that region.

erlpw8.jpg

• Like 1

Very true! It's just beginning to get hot here, today was about 96degrees w/84% humidity! Weather has been very nice compared to previous years & I hadn't really thought about how hard it is for me to breathe during hot, summer days! Enjoy! I love summer as long as I'm inside w/a/c or have plenty of water to get into or nearby! Keep on enjoying your beautiful days & nights on/in the beach! Life is worth living & time is to be enjoyed...

• Like 1

Yup- love, love, love summer time, even though this summer has been crap where I am. Last year was great though. Either way, sure beats winter. The older I get, the less I like those -30 temps!! Especially if there's a wind outside :o

• Like 1