Ok guys!!!..sexy smells...for men...

Doreensfree

bsi.gif

Here in Liverpool ...it's a pressy...but prezzy is good too..

Still waiting for the guys to tell me what's best..R!! Just carnt tell him to go and get a shower...lol...

We ladies like a nice smell..trust me !!!!

ok love- 

1- "Reaction" by Kenneth Cole        my fav- makes dresses fall off........ (my wifes anyway)

2- Hugo-

3- Chrome

go shop -n  ,,,  sniff em for yo self,,,,,

good luck,, RC

• Like 1

ok love- 

1- "Reaction" by Kenneth Cole        my fav- makes dresses fall off........ (my wifes anyway)

2- Hugo-

3- Chrome

go shop -n  ,,,  sniff em for yo self,,,,,

good luck,, RC

Thank you kindly sir..Reaction..sound interesting..

graphics-laughing-867787.gif

Last one Tony bought was Brut...geez...in the seventies ...

Yeah- I had that one too back in the day - smell me coming a block away. Brut and, Hi Karate - LOL

Us "unattached" young dudes used to bath in that stuff :lol: Probably why I don't go near that stuff anymore - lol.

• Like 1

I like to think that my untamed masculinity results in me emitting pheromones that ladies find irresistible.  Confident or delusional?  You decide.

There was some study that said the smell of cucumbers and Good & Plenty candy turns women on.  So, there's that.

Or...you could just give him the money.  Some women get all hot in the nethers at the smell of cold hard cash.

• Like 2