Breathless57 is Through Hell Week!

Reciprocity

Congrats B57!! That was one hell of a week I bet and you're probably exhausted about now but now you are through it and will never have to do that one again.

167unh1.jpg

You still have a long journey ahead but you have proven to yourself and us you can do it. Hang in there and keep reminding yourself why you are doing this :)

• Like 3

Crap I thought this journey was done.  Are you telling me the worse is yet to come?   LOL....   Thank you all for noticing I have made it through a week and for all your support.  Actually, the first week didn't bother me too much, but for some reason today I really kept having urges for a cig.  I think week two will be harder for me.  Maybe its due to stress.  The kids (I am raising my two granddaughters) are out of school for the summer, My husband is going through some mid life crisis and quit his job of 25 years with no backup plan (WTH), and etc,., etc., etc.,  I know a cig won't help these stresses so I'm determined not to give in.  But, man........its rough.

• Like 6

Crap I thought this journey was done. Are you telling me the worse is yet to come? LOL.... Thank you all for noticing I have made it through a week and for all your support. Actually, the first week didn't bother me too much, but for some reason today I really kept having urges for a cig. I think week two will be harder for me. Maybe its due to stress. The kids (I am raising my two granddaughters) are out of school for the summer, My husband is going through some mid life crisis and quit his job of 25 years with no backup plan (WTH), and etc,., etc., etc., I know a cig won't help these stresses so I'm determined not to give in. But, man........its rough.

We call week 2 'heck week'

You can do it!

• Like 1

Stay with it B57! It will be worth it and yes, it's not easy but you CAN make it through. The bad days (lot of carves) are unpredictable through the first while and yes, it will be up and down but it WILL smooth out at some point. Different timing for all of us but it for sure will get easier - then, a lot easier.

And yes, we all have those "life situations" that crop up and threaten to kill our quits - NOPE, just NOPE! Our brains have been tricked into thinking smoking relieves stress when in reality, smoking only feeds the addiction which when it isn't fed, creates a whole other level of stress. No, you solve your own stress as I do and as everyone does. It's much easier to deal with life stress when we don't have to worry about the stress that the unfed addiction creates. Carry on - you're doing great!

• Like 2