Boo!!!! Is it a Eddy weekend ?????

Doreensfree

On my way..just having a rest...too many Eddy,s...or...have I got to cope with the big daddy..lol...

Lace up your boots Doreen.  We're going to do some hiking at Cloudland Canyon down in Georgia tomorrow.  Considering the heat, we'll probably also spend a bit of time under waterfalls and find a good blue hole to lounge in for a while.

• Like 1

"Dry land"?  Mother Nature doesn't give a tinker's damn about our plans.  A little over four-miles in and one of the heaviest thunderstorms I have ever experienced rolled in.  Spent about 45 minutes huddled under a boulder overhang.  The creek crossings on the way out were far more adventurous than planned on.

• Like 1

We're heading to Reliance this weekend Doreen.  Get in an early trail run tomorrow morning, Towee Creek to Coker Creek Falls (out-and-back).  Spend the rest of the day tubing down the Hiwassee.  Great way to beat the heat.  Sunday we'll get in a run down the Ocoee.

We're heading into black bear country, so we will need to make a bit of noise out on the trails.  Needs more cowbell...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

bass-drum.jpg

No problem..I've asked the guys if I can borrow their drum for the weekend..

Im lovin the names of all these places..so cool..Coker Creak..lol..

We scouses have a coker..

When we meet someone we know we say. .hiya cocker how you doin ...

Anyway..I will expect a nice meal out after all this...

• Like 1

We'll get in a short run at the White Oak Mountain trails near my house first thing in the morning.

I'm going to be working all weekend.  Not complaining though, finalizing a project that has been in the works since March.  Get it behind me and start making some money off the deal.

• Like 2

You taking me for food ,after all that running this weekend....chicks gets hungry ...nice 1..xxx

Hope you like seafood.  A buddy of mine is having a Louisiana style shrimp boil tonight.  His wife makes these crab cakes...that woman is an artist when it comes to crab meat.

Then a little flatwater kayaking in the Tennessee River Gorge on Saturday morning.  That is if I'm not too fat and bloated to roll out of bed after all that seafood.

• Like 1