Boo!!!! Is it a Eddy weekend ?????

Doreensfree

Are we messing about on the water this weekend.?? Splishy splashy.....

Absolutely.  Running the upper and middle sections of the Ocoee tomorrow and have a bit of fun riding waverunners on Parksville Lake Sunday.

Get your gear ready Doreen.  I'll pick you up at Cherokee Corners.

• Like 3

It all about the incentive on the far shoreline!

2d7embr.jpg

We always get a non-smoking room.  Doesn't stop us from burning up the sheets though.

That's what love looks like.

• Like 3

Soooooo...what are we doing this weekend ?????

Eddy,s...running...barby,s....burning bedding ?????????????

We're heading for the bright lights and big city of Tellico Plains.  Recent rains have all the local creeks up.  Santeelah, Coker, Citico...may even get a crack at Wildcat if the Tellico River is up high enough.  

Saddle up Doreen, we're getting in some serious canoe time this weekend.

Not to interrupt this lovefest but just wanted to say I love Tennessee. Everytime I see Boo's location, I think about a family trip we took down South. I remember staying in a cabin in a place called The Land Between the Lakes. Beautiful country. :)

• Like 3

Not to interrupt this lovefest but just wanted to say I love Tennessee. Everytime I see Boo's location, I think about a family trip we took down South. I remember staying in a cabin in a place called The Land Between the Lakes. Beautiful country. :)

Glad you enjoyed your time here.  Come back down when you get a chance.

I haven't been up to Land Between the Lakes since I was a teenager.  Did a lot of fishing and there was a marina that rented out ski boats.  Good times.

"Tennessee...We're Playing Your Song!"  (non-paid advertisement for Tennessee tourism)

• Like 2

If you encounter an angry bear in the woods, remember these three steps:

1.) Hulk up.

2.) Work the bear over a little bit...let him know who's boss.

3.) Once dominance has been established, throw the bear two counties over.

I've included a helpful video tutorial...

• Like 2