The Last Game

Colleen

HMMM... Last time tiger snake numbers were down and we had a mouse plague and we didn't have a kitty...or 2.... 2013. We get barn kittens, well trained in the hunt from birth although Ralph is a bit lazy, he might be a bit slow too, but missy is right on em if they are around. I just use the wax cubes though... they work real well.

when was the last time you had to kill a spider?

um watchin the telly now... watchin the delayed coverage of the footy... so i listened to the first half on the tranny now i'm watching it... so hope noone spoils it with score updates.

(oh and i did a wiz about 12 hours ago)

What was the last place you saw and went oh i'd like to go there?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dressing a pav doesn't count.... up does my parent's house count???..... um.... now  BBQ in the park down near the river... took a thermos of hot chocolate and a couple of snags and some bread... let the pups have a run off their lead then we had snags in bread and hot chocolates while we watched the dogs try not to fall into the river while they barked at the ducks and black swans. when...um about 3 weeks ago I think.

When was the last time you had a barbie?

^^ pistachios?? didn't think you were a fan,.

Um... within the last fortnight... last time i made my dad my caramel apple upside down cake, cos I also make him white chocolate custard to have with it.

When was the last time you had a t-bone steak.