The Last Game

Colleen

11 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

^^ pistachios?? didn't think you were a fan,.

Not really a fan of pistachios but the dessert sounded good and they went well caramelised with the rest. 

The last 3 course meal was ended with this dessert about 3 weeks ago. 

What was the last starter you had? 

This was March of this year, holidaying with family at Lake Brownwood State Park in TX. The sheer tranquility over there was overwhelming, would love to go there again, wake up in the morning to the sound of nothing but birds and the water lapping gently on the lake shore. 

What movie did you see last and did you enjoy it?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

^^ Did you know there is a hormone in turkey that lowers intelligence, probably why its not that big down here, we can't afford the deficit.

Well I don't know if what I do could really be called dancing... um.... hmmm.... maybe.... it was at least a few years ago, I think maybe Christmas 2016.

Do you care what other's think when you dance?

• 1 month later...

friends.... night.... um, .... does Softball presentation count? Dunno... its been a long time... probably before the kid was born... the friends I 'went out with' got dropped with the other addictions.

When was the last time you travelled on a water craft?

• 3 weeks later...