Staying Here

NADA

As the "fix" is being implemented at the other site, just wanted to say how much I've really enjoyed it over here.  I'm impressed with the commitment to free expression and tolerance here.  Very refreshing.  Hope it's okay with you guys if I stick around here.

Thanks

Paul 

• Like 16

Welcome aboard Paul.

We're all about some free expression here.  If anyone did try to censor us, they would die of exhaustion.

Grab a seat.  Say what's on your mind.  Enjoy the ride.

• Like 7

When quitting nicotine, your emotions are all over the place. There is no need to add to any stress or discomfort by having to try to say the "right things" .. Sometimes just saying what's on your mind is the right thing.

We are more than happy to have any of you stick around and enjoy the company here...

• Like 10

I fully plan to stick around too.  I've been here for a while as a lurker but I plan on contributing much more in the future.

I appreciate you guys welcoming us over during the technical difficulties at the other site.

• Like 11

I like it here too.. sorry I haven't introduced myself and lurked.. I also like my home site with the history.. first time quit for me after 37 years.. but some cool folks here and such an open, welcome vibe, too. Dual citizenship will be fun!

• Like 9

Yes! Nothing wrong with crossing the border daily if you like. It's all good and you can never have too much support or too many "quit friends"!

I must warn you though - NO SMUGGLING OF LIKES ACROSS THE BORDER! We have severe penalties for this type of activity here :P

• Like 7

Freedom...unite the clans...

So happy to hear some of you guys ,will be sticking around...

More fun and support ...leads to a happy quit...

After all this is what we all want ..to kick nicotines butt !!!

• Like 6

I was under the impression QSMB was up and running again and that people were able to log on to that forum once again. When did you last try?

Mods or the Admin will need to answer your questions about posting personal emails and/or blog addresses here. I don't know but. if you are truly interested in helping people get off the cigs, why not just hang out here and participate? There is even a Blog area on the main page here that costs nothing to utilize. You can blog your brains out for free. I read the blogs here. I imagine others do too.

• Like 3

Thank you for your invitation to blog here. I'll do so...

But losing all the material that i posted on the qsmb has made me rethink things and I realize also there are many other reasons to have your own blog and buy some domains!

Stick around, we´re all about having some fun quitting smoking and we welcome every new friendly face. If you´re a man, drop by the chicks or sticks game. Dont be a total asshole. Pig lover is my babe. Those are the rules. Now lets kick ass already. :)

• Like 1

Hey Stewie,

I might take you up on your offer to be a man. There have been times in my life i have been more or less sure of my gender identity.

Who decides the rules that you refer to here?

You will have to fill out an application and submit to a question or two

Do you like cats or plan to post pictures of them?

NO - I don't like cats & NO, I won't post pictures of them :P

2afa5o0.jpg

• Like 4