Hi Everyone

I'm new here, but not too new to quitting. After smoking for 30 years, I'm 3 months quit. I feel fabulous and look forward to getting to know you.

A bit about me. I'm handsome to a fault, I enjoy pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. I'm kind of into yoga and I have a huge brain.

I've been known to enjoy a good yawn at inappropriate moments and I have three Corgis.

Fight the good fight, my friends!

NOPE!

• Like 12

I'm new here, but not too new to quitting. After smoking for 30 years, I'm 3 months quit. I feel fabulous and look forward to getting to know you.

A bit about me. I'm handsome to a fault, I enjoy pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. I'm kind of into yoga and I have a huge brain.

I've been known to enjoy a good yawn at inappropriate moments and I have three Corgis.

Fight the good fight, my friends!

NOPE!

Hmm...seems we've met before...but the handsome to a fault is throwing me off...

Oh, well, I will figure it out!  Anyway, welcome aboard!

• Like 4

Welcome to the Quit Train Jim "Handsome To A Fault" lol. Sincerely though, we welcome all newcomers heartily and offer any support we can give. You've got a great quit going there, very similar to my own so let's get this done and make it even stronger.

(Nice choice of dogs too by the way :) )

• Like 2

Welcome aboard the QT.  Well isn't that a coincidence!  It seems I too like dogs, coconut, used to do yoga when yoga wasn't cool....and handsome men are ok too.  

Settle in and enjoy the fun.

• Like 2

Hmm...seems we've met before...but the handsome to a fault is throwing me off...

Oh, well, I will figure it out! Anyway, welcome aboard!

:lol: Nancy

Nice to meet you, again. I like yoga too when someone else is doing it not me. I'm handsome as a girl I've been told. That was weird when a man said I was handsome.

Congrats on your 3 month quit and I'm totally jealous since I want one of those but have to wait.

• Like 3