Greetings from Croatia

Hello guys,

to some of you first time, to fellow quitters from QSMB - nice to see you again.

I'm so sorry that we have to leave QSMB but happy to find all of you and other nice folks here on QT.

About me?

First of all, I ain't no doctor of any kind, just light BTTF fan :-)

Been smoking for 14 years before i quit for second time. First time, back in 2011, i lasted for 9 months. Of course, i rewarded myself with one cigarette then, and keep rewarding myself for next 4 years :-) :-)

As i said, this is my second quit and i will not let it go this time by any cost.

As you always know, there's no "that just one" and as long as we all understand that, we will be ok.

We all have our cross to carry, ours is nicotine addiction. 

Will try to do my best to inspire new members to keep their quit.

P.S.  English is not my native language so sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes.

love you all

• Like 12

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up