Welcome new members!

It has come to our attention that a quit site message board...that was very instrumental in supporting me on my quit journey and many others... may be shutting down.  This makes me so sad for the members as many have been there for years supporting others and forming bonds as we have here.  There are also Newbies and maybe not so newbies who still need the support and a place to go when times get tough.  I know when I first quit...having the quit site at my fingertips on my smartphone was crucial...I would have definitely gone into panic mode.

That being said.....I want those members to know...they have a place to come here.  

To get support

To give support

To keep connected to friends and make new friends as well.

WELCOME ALL!!!

The Quit Train Team

• Like 19

I was saddened to hear this news today...that board was a lifesaver for me,when I crawled in that site..

Oldies.middlies, newbies..you will be very welcome here..

I hope you feel at home here..and happy to carry on your journey with the good folks already here...

Keeping the quit... This is the important thing..

Welcome .xx

• Like 12

Thank you Quit Train. Very kind of you to welcome us. 

QSMB people - this is so upsetting !     I CAN'T lose you !   I need you !

Sorry I'm sounding very self-centered right now, but I'm freaked out - Big Time!!

Talk to me Lust !

• Like 16

Come one, come all !

QSMB people - this is so upsetting !     I CAN'T lose you !   I need you !

Sorry I'm sounding very self-centered right now, but I'm freaked out - Big Time!!

Talk to me Lust !

Welcome Beazel. You will be in good hands here as well. Good people with one goal - quitting smoking :)

• Like 9

QSMB people - this is so upsetting ! I CAN'T lose you ! I need you !

Talk to me Lust !

I'm here! I think more will pop over. We'll be OK beazel!! No matter where we are, N O P E. Breathe. Let's take a look around and get acclimated.

• Like 12

Thanks for the welcome!! I'll get a more detailed intro together at some point. Until then-- I quit CT on Sept 26, 2016. Things are leveling out (yay!). I pledge N O P E to myself daily & get online most days to post it. I've been assured this train has a Lido deck so that makes me happy. It was a tough climb early on- I'm looking forward to my Lido celebration!!

• Like 5

Yes - it must be devastating to have your community gone suddenly like this. We here are all in the same addiction fight and support each other tirelessly so hopefully you all will feel right at home in no time. We do have a daily NOPE pledge here on the main board so I'll see you there :) Welcome aboard the train!!

• Like 6

Welcome, everyone!  To clear up any confusion, I have been a member of QSMB since August 22, 2013, and a member here since April 2, 2014.  I guess I can't get enough of quitters!!

• Like 12

SUPPORT is the priority here!  Nothing is more important than helping people in the fight of their lives.

I do hope  your site doesn't shut down.  But please know...you always have a place here as well.  :)

• Like 6

Welcome, everyone!  To clear up any confusion, I have been a member of QSMB since August 22, 2013, and a member here since April 2, 2014.  I guess I can't get enough of quitters!!

And how thankful we are ..to have you sweetheart xxx
  • Like 3

All are welcome and i hope all kick this addiction for good. Stick around newbies, this is a fun train a really jolly place.

All men are welcome in the chicks or sticks game!  :lol:

Beware pig lover is already my babe youll need you get your own babe.  :wub:

Now lets do this!  :D

• Like 6

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!  It is sad what has happened over at the other site (I hope it hasn't shut down completely).  I have followed QuitTrain for a while now, although I haven't posted much in the past.  It is a great group of people over here.

• Like 9

Welcome J5 :) Hope your other board sorts itself out. I know this place must seem a little strange but any port in a storm is a good one. We have a small (but now growing) group here but we are always very supportive of each other. We also like to have a little fun while we quit! It doesn't all have to be blood, sweat & tears :)

• Like 7

I would also like to welcome the members of the QSMB...

That site was instrumental in kick starting my quit...

The drama of the site was more than I wanted to deal with, so I came here, and I have never regretted it!

I am approaching 3 1/2 years quit and owe most of that success to the good people here..

Have a look around and join in..

The more active you are, the greater your chance to succeed..

Ok...maybe that's my opinion, but join in and see if I'm right. :p

• Like 9

Another qsmb member here. Thanks for being so welcoming. I sure am happy to see friends already here! :)

Ditto what Choosing2Breathe said.

I know you will understand when I say it is bittersweet to welcome you here.  Just glad we can continue our quits, together.

• Like 12