Reciprocity is Three Months Smoke-free!!! :)

PixelSketch

You just zipped through 1/4 of a year!!! Nicely done R!!!!!  :D

17pes2.gif

Wishing you a very happy THREE MONTHS smoke free!! WHOOHOOO! You've shown true strength, and courage and been an enormous inspiration to us all. This quit looks good on you! :D I'm so proud of you! Celebrate! Plan an awesome reward and take a moment to reflect on how far you've come. :)

Also, I believe your 3-month anniversary is when we retire you from the game if you're a stick, right chicks?   :P

• Like 6

Well R!!!

You have smashed a quarter of a year...

You my friend are a inspiration here..already you are a massive part of this family...

We are so glad you found this train to travel on your journey...

Yes pixie right...time for you hang your numbers up..lol...

Xxx

• Like 1

Pig lover im proud of you. 3 months is a massive achievement and the worst is certainly behind you now. Just keep pushing forward and i suggest you stick with the train for the first whole year so that nicodemon dont have a grip on you. Well done babe.

• Like 2

Thanks for your encouragement guys & gals :) It feels great being able to measure my quit as 1/4 year! That was a short term goal I was focused on achieving. Now that it's done I'm looking a little further out at the 1/2 year mark.

Month 3 was pretty much a non issue; which is great when it comes to quitting. Just remaining on guard for those times when thoughts of smoking would suddenly rear their ugly head and try to lure me back to feeding my addiction. Those are certainly less frequent and very easy to push aside now. Just don't do anything stupid like think you can have just one, now that you figure you have a handle on things. Even stressful situations now don't seem to be a huge trigger to smoke like they were earlier on in my quit so I guess there's progress still.

So that's my plan going forward. Steady as she goes from here on and just remain committed to the NOPE!

• Like 5