Getting to know you..getting to know all about you....!!!!!

Doreensfree

I started riding bike at four and motorized at five. (This is way boring but what the horney toad wants)

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

• Like 6

I've skinny-dipped in all the oceans except the Indian. It's bucket-list item #1. I decided it'll happen off the coast of Australia. Saving my pennies!!

Done that..but watch out for the croc,S..they sneak up on you...hope you complete the bucket list..

• Like 1

I started riding bike at four and motorized at five. (This is way boring but what the horney toad wants)

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Thank you bakon..that didn't hurt too much did it..lol...

A little chip !!!

• Like 1

I weighed in at 11 pounds and 7 ounces at birth.  I was the biggest baby born in Bradley County, Tennessee in 1974.

That's a start.

Wow, Tennessee! All the respect for your Mom!!

I was the opposite. I was a teeny tiny thing,  three-weeks-early back in '73. When my Dad saw me, his reaction was just two words: "That's it?" LOL

• Like 2

Wow, Tennessee! All the respect for your Mom!!

I was the opposite. I was a teeny tiny thing,  three-weeks-early back in '73. When my Dad saw me, his reaction was just two words: "That's it?" LOL

The best things come in tiny parcels...snap pixie...xx
  • Like 1

For a chick who could make a sailor blush - I am a Reiki Master Teacher which is a Japanese healing technique (plus lots of other jobs cause I get bored easily). I would have said about my creative swearing ability but most of you know so....

• Like 5

Hmmm...something interesting....

I write erotica. Is that interesting? haha I don't know...I'm pretty boring.

You must have really enjoyed the  "To My Darling Boo Boo" thread then :P

• Like 3