Getting to know you..getting to know all about you....!!!!!

Doreensfree

We had this year's ago..thought with all the new folks ,it would be good to do it again..

Tell us 1 thing about you..we wouldn't know..OK I'll start us off...

I was always on my toes...literally !!!!

I was a ballet dancer..spent time on stage with a ballet company...

There I was in all my ballet get-up..standing in a alley outside the stage door ,getting my cig fix..

Right who,s next ?????

• Like 4

Let's see.....most people don't know that I have lived in Memphis, TN, Peoria,IL., Knoxville, TN., San Francisco, CA., Eugene, OR., Spokane, WA., Reno, NV., and now back to Knoxville for a long time!

• Like 7

Let's see.....most people don't know that I have lived in Memphis, TN, Peoria,IL., Knoxville, TN., San Francisco, CA., Eugene, OR., Spokane, WA., Reno, NV., and now back to Knoxville for a long time!

Wow reminds me of that song...I've been every where man.!!!...

That's alot of packing boxes and moving..

I have lived in NY all my life just different towns. Love love the beach nature and plain old fashioned books. Can't get enough to read!. I am an artist when I have the time been in the Finance field way to long......... don't love it anymore. And get this I DON"T SMOKE ANYMORE hahah just couldn't resist. :-)

• Like 5

I was a martial artist for much of my life. I started training young. My main style is shotokan karate. But I've also trained in goju ryu style, jiu jitsu, kickboxing and even tai chi. Due to a couple of brutal injuries, I had to stop intense training. But it's still a passion of mine. All is right in my world when I'm in the dojo (basically karate gym/training hall). Fun Fact: My first career choice was ninja. Let's just say it didn't go over too well with the parents. LOL

• Like 2

We had this year's ago..thought with all the new folks ,it would be good to do it again..

Tell us 1 thing about you..we wouldn't know..OK I'll start us off...

I was always on my toes...literally !!!!

I was a ballet dancer..spent time on stage with a ballet company...

There I was in all my ballet get-up..standing in a alley outside the stage door ,getting my cig fix..

Right who,s next ?????

That is SO cool Doreen! :D And ballet is some of the toughest training around! WOW!

• Like 1

I was a martial artist for much of my life. I started training young. My main style is shotokan karate. But I've also trained in goju ryu style, jiu jitsu, kickboxing and even tai chi. Due to a couple of brutal injuries, I had to stop intense training. But it's still a passion of mine. All is right in my world when I'm in the dojo (basically karate gym/training hall). Fun Fact: My first career choice was ninja. Let's just say it didn't go over too well with the parents. LOL

Well wow back..you were full on too..I looked at Tai chi..but now have happily found qi gong...

It's good for soul..and my now old bones...

• Like 1

Well wow back..you were full on too..I looked at Tai chi..but now have happily found qi gong...

It's good for soul..and my now old bones...

:) And, yes, I smoked for about the back half of my time training. I don't know how, but I used to get out of an absolutely exhausting class, and light up a smoke. It defied logic, but, that's addiction.

qigong is awesome too! I've looked into it. I used to have a neighbour who would practice out in his yard every morning, rain, snow, shine. :) He was probably the most peaceful, relaxed and happiest person I've ever met! I'm so glad you're doing it!

• Like 1

What !!!...your kiddin....wow...I would not have survived that...you have no idea how bloody hard that would have been.

Your poor mum..deserves a award...are you a only child..

Mine were both 6 lbs ...I came 8 weeks early.. Weighing in at 3 and a half pounds..

I think my mum pooped me out lol..

• Like 3

old timers here know, but the newbies dont...

Ive been married for 33 years, have 4 daughters, and 7 granddaughters with the 8th one on her way in June.(as one member used to say..."Joe's house of estrogen" ...lol)

12219569_1205798792770279_11431889692031

I retired a couple years ago, but am too young (55) to sit still for too long,so I decided to go back into the work force this past January...

Hopefully put enough money away to spend a lot of time at the beach in the future.. have been spending a lot of time in South Florida in the winter and the OBX in the summer...this past year we skipped Florida and went to the OBX in June and March.

17342858_1655277967822357_42660633816532

I bought a new Mustang last year....

13427896_1359232884093535_19091835630949

and wrecked my Fusion in January this year.. (an idiot ran a stop sign)

16174582_1584379894912165_35507965184245

AND...I dont smoke anymore....thats how I can now afford to have fun! :)

• Like 6

What !!!...your kiddin....wow...I would not have survived that...you have no idea how bloody hard that would have been.

Sure I do.  Mom's been telling me how hard it was for 42 years now.  And no, I'm not an only child.  I have an older sister, but she only weighed in at a touch over 8 pounds.

• Like 1

Sure I do.  Mom's been telling me how hard it was for 42 years now.  And no, I'm not an only child.  I have an older sister, but she only weighed in at a touch over 8 pounds.

I'm with your mum..I would never let you forget the pain you caused me either..

Boo..you owe your mum good syle..she never had another after you...high five boo,s mum..xxx

• Like 1

In reality, time to pick who is IT

My mother punched

Boo's mother right in the nose.

What color was the blood?

What kind of goofy shit have I stepped in today?

How????....did this nice pleasant thread turn ugly..

Carnt we do nice???are we that messed up ..whahaha..

It's Bakon!  He's the reason we can't have nice things.

• Like 3