New and need help/support

Carsmummy

That's great J !! Happy you are still on track and .................... on the Quit Train :D

Oh yes!!  The past few days have just been so crazy busy...I am very proud I have made it a week!  I'm not even pissed off like I have been before when trying to quit...but then again, that's the key word, right "trying"   It's just simply "quit" <3

• Like 5

Hi Jacqueline - You stole my name and the spelling! :)  How are you doing over there?

No way :)  I love meeting others with the same name as me!  Awesome that we spell it the same way <3  I'm doing very well actually.  I've had moments where I "thought" about it...but I quickly realized that was just the "habit" part of me talking.  Sticking to my list of whys and list of things to do rather than reach for a smoke!  NOPE, ;)  What about you?  You're almost 4 months in girl!! WTG!!

• Like 3

Jacq - keep up the good work!  Very proud of you!  You're out of "Hell Week" and it only gets better from now on.

WOW!! You've gone 15 whole days!! Keep it up!! and YES...Hell week is OVER!!  I can actually breathe easier today!

• Like 2

Hello, it sounds like we are both on the same journey.  I just signed up to this site today.  I have finally made the decision that I am going to quit smoking.  I know I will need all the tips, help and support I can get.  If I am able to pass on any support to you I would truely like that.  

• Like 2

Welcome aboard..knowledge..read,read,and read some more..the more you learn about this horrid addiction ,the stronger you will be..

Make a decision to never take another puff...no matter what..

Expect a curve or two in this journey..but the rewards are well worth it..